Optimize your banking experience
We provide you with full service banking. You can electronically deposit your cash, withdraw it and learn how to make more of it.
If you've never used direct deposit, then your life is about to become a whole lot easier. Check out these benefits!
- Faster access to your paycheck.
- Convenience of receiving funds while you're away.
- Confidentiality and no risk of paycheck theft.
If your employer offers direct deposit, sign up today! Of course, you'll need an account with us. Once your account is established, provide your employer with your Ascencia account number and our transit routing number (083903894).
Wire Transfer Instructions
To have money wired to your Ascencia account, provide the following information to the sending institution:
- Ascencia's Routing (ABA) Number: 083903894
- Your Ascencia Account Number
- If you are in the process of opening an account, provide your Application ID or Social Security Number
ATMs can be found using the following links:
- Allpoint is America's largest surcharge-free ATM network. With over 37,000 ATMs, Allpoint is your source for surcharge-free access coast to coast. When you use an ATM in the Allpoint network, you will not incur a surcharge from the owner/operator of the ATM.
- http://www.star.com/?go=atmLocator.start for the location of ATMs across the country within the STAR network. You may incur a surcharge from the owner/operator of the ATM.
Please review our disclosures for additional terms and fees that may apply to your account.
Apply for an ATM/Debit card
If you already have a checking account with Ascencia, you can request an ATM/Debit card by completing the ATM/Debit Card Change Request form. If you have not applied for a checking account, you can request an ATM/Debit card as part of your application.
Online Check Reorder
Reorder your checks online. Get your checks faster with express ordering and delivery right to your door.