PBI BANK ONLINE BANKING
PBI Bank, Inc. offers a comprehensive set of products and services for its retail and business banking customers. This state-of-the-art technology is efficient, secure and packed with helpful banking features to protect your valuable information while better serving you. You will have greater control and more flexibility to customize your online banking experience and bank the way you want when it’s most convenient for you.
HOW TO ENROLL
To enroll for an online banking account with PBI Bank, visit the www.pbibank.com home page and following this authentication process:
• On the home page, you will find an “Enroll in Online Banking” link in the top right corner of the page, click on this link and you will be directed to the Apply for Online Banking page.
• Read and Accept the Online Agreement.
• Enter requested information. Click Continue to move forward with the application, or Cancel to discontinue.
• The e-mail address must match what is on file with PBI Bank. If you do not have an e-mail address on file with us, please call 1-877-369-2265 or e-mail us at email@example.com to update before proceeding.
• Click Send E-mail Verification. An e-mail is sent to the e-mail address you provided in the application.
• After clicking Send E-mail Verification, a verification message appears.
• Now check your e-mail. Click the link contained in the verification e-mail within one hour.
• IMPORTANT: You must click the link in the e-mail from the same computer and the same browser you used to complete the online application. For example, if you completed the online application in Internet Explorer, but your e-mail program uses Firefox to open links, your enrollment will not be successful.
• A confirmation screen displays your new online banking ID. Select Login to complete the enrollment process.
• The password is the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN), or if you are a business, the last four digits of the Employer Identification Number (EIN).
• Select a watermark security image.
• Select and provide answers to three security questions.
• Verify or input a current e-mail address.
• Success! The My NetTeller landing page is now displayed, and you may begin using PBI Bank’s new online banking.
HOW TO ESTABLISH BANK-TO-BANK ACH TRANSFERS
To enroll for ACH transfers (electronic funds transfers) between your PBI Bank account and another financial institution(s) online, complete the following steps:
• Select Bank-to-Bank Transfers Enroll/Add External Accounts tab located on your online banking home page.
• Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Bank-to-Bank ACH Agreement.
• Enroll external bank accounts (bank name, account and routing numbers, etc.).
• A transfer in the amount of $0.01 - $0.99 will be credited to your external account. Once this credit has been made, log back in to the PBI site and input this amount to verify.
• Please note that the verification process may take up to three business days to complete.
HOW TO ENROLL FOR ONLINE BILL PAY
To enroll for PBI Bank’s online bill pay, complete the following steps:
• Select the Bill Pay tab located on your online banking home page
• Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Bill Pay
• Begin your online bill pay experience
To begin your mobile banking service, you are first required to log in to your PBI Bank online bank account and complete the authentication process. Once this is complete, you can visit the Apple App Store or Android App Store to download the new and improved PBI Bank mobile banking app. Your username and password for the app will be the same as your online banking username and password.
If you have questions about online or mobile banking, please call 1-877-369-2265 to speak to a customer service representative, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about online bill pay, please contact iPay support at (855) 223-4743.