Ascencia Account Holders
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make changes to my account?
Click here to download a PDF form that will let you make changes.
- What is your routing number?
Our routing number is . This number may be used for all accounts, including both for ACH transfers and wire transfers. We do not have a SWIFT code.
- How do I make a deposit?
There are a variety of ways you can deposit funds into your account:
- Direct Deposit: You will need the routing number and your account number.
- Online Banking: You may transfer money from your external account to PBI Bank via Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction by using our Bank to Bank Transfer capability. You may also use the Transfer function to transfer funds from your PBI Bank account to another PBI account of yours.
- Mobile Deposit: Using our Mobile App you may deposit checks to your account. Please note that you must be enrolled in Online Banking to use the Mobile App and Terms apply. (Download the PBI App via the Apple App Store and Google Play)
- Mail your deposit (with a deposit slip) to: PBI Bank Inc, P.O. Box 436029, Louisville, KY 40253. Please make checks payable to the name of the account owner.
- Wire money directly from another bank: The sending institution will need the routing number Disclosures and Service Fees. and your account number. For information about incoming wire fees, see our
Stop Payment Request
If you need to stop payment on a check or electronic debit, please contact our customer service team by phone at 1-877-369-2265 as soon as possible, or log in to your online banking account to submit a secure message. After speaking with a customer service representative, complete the stop payment request form and send it to us. See our Disclosures and Service Fees for additional information.
To view PDF documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat software installed on your computer. Please visit www.adobe.com/reader for information.